Re: IMPORTANT: Mass migration to GitLab update

Here you are, I created an issue to not forget again https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/GitLab/issues/240.

Thanks for sending a new email!

On 20 May 2018 at 23:17, Tim-Philipp Müller <t i m zen co uk> wrote:
Hi Carlos,

> Exceptions are possible but discouraged due to overhead, please
> contact me if you need it. I remember one project that planned to
> switch somewhere else that needed an exception, unfortunately I
> cannot find the email anymore. Please contact me again.

GStreamer is planning to move from gnome bugzilla to
gitlab.freedesktop.org.

This is actively being worked on, but may not be ready by 1 July, so in
case it's not we would like to keep bugzilla fully functional for us
until we are ready to migrate, which will hopefully be in the near
future in any case.

This also means that there is no need to migrate GStreamer to
gitlab.gnome.org of course.

Cheers
 -Tim