Re: GitLab CI runners for non-Linux systems

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 10:52:18AM +0100, Philip Withnall wrote:

Can anybody else provide and maintain CI runners for other platforms?
I’d particularly like to see:
 • *BSD (probably OpenBSD and NetBSD)
 • macOS (ideally several versions, since we support from OS X 10.7
upwards[2])
 • Android (probably a cross-build)
 • More Windows configurations (currently we have MSYS2 on Windows
Server 2012; ideally we’d have a MinGW-w64 runner too)

I can do OpenBSD and SmartOS, assuming I can get the gitlab CI runner to
work on either of them.