Release notes for 3.30 are open!

Hi everyone,

The UI freeze is just under 2 weeks away! Now is a good time to start thinking about release notes for 3.30. If you can think of anything that might interesting to users or developers, please add it to the wiki page[1].

Alternatively, I'm experimenting with a Gitlab-based workflow. If you have an issue or MR in Gitlab that you think is interesting, rather than updating the wiki page mention the "Write 3.30 release notes" issue I created[2]. Here is a comment you can copy and paste into your issue(s).

@subpop: this issue contains a feature that might be of interest for the release notes. Please take a look! GNOME/release-notes#1

I wil review the mentions and update the wiki page with content from the issues/MRs.

It is good to know about small changes as well as large ones, and it isn't always the features that require a lot of work that are interesting. More information is always better than less.

Thanks!

Link

1: https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointTwentynine/ReleaseNotes
2: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/release-notes/issues/1