Moving keyboard shortcuts list from help to app (was: Retiring app menus - planning for 3.32.0)

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 7:22 AM Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Personally I've always wondered how the "Keyboard Shortcuts" item
potentially duplicates dedicated pages in some user docs, such as
https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/shell-keyboard-shortcuts.html
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/blob/master/help/C/intro-keyboard-shortcuts.page [1]
https://help.gnome.org/users/five-or-more/stable/shortcuts.html
https://help.gnome.org/users/iagno/stable/shortcuts.html

Maybe agreeing on a skeleton (strings to translate only once across
repos if you use software with a translation memory) / guidelines for a
shortcuts Mallard help page (and page name) is an option?

I've been adding the Keyboard Shortcuts dialogs to several games as
part of the 3.32 app menu updates and I've run into this duplication
issue. I'd like to remove the Keyboard Shortcuts page from the help
for these games.

Especially with the GNOME 3.32 app menu design, it's really easy to
find Keyboard Shortcuts now.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha