Re: Annual Gitlab Statistics, anyone?

Hello everybody!

I've seen Andre email talking about GitLab stats, and I was thinking about setting up a GrimoireLab instance [1] to check some basic GNOME community metrics, because it has added support for GitLab analytics recently, and I love both projects/communities (GNOME and GrimoireLab), so it's a perfect match to test its capabilities.

My idea is to follow this recipe:
https://gitlab.com/Bitergia/lab/analytics-demo

If anyone is willing to help, basically the first step is to build a projects.json file to list all the projects and repositories to track. And a place to run the machinery would help. Otherwise, I would use some Bitergia resources to run it.

What do you think?

[1] https://chaoss.github.io/grimoirelab/

Best regards,

---