getting commit rights for / maintaining Dia ?

Hello everybody,

I would like to help maintaining Dia. Currently it seems like Dia has no
maintainer.

* the last public sign of Hans Breuer, the current maintainer [0], that
I could find last I searched in early 2018 was from January 2017. He
hasn't replied to any of my private emails nor to those on the Dia
mailing list.

* Dia's old bug list [2] seems to have been unattended to for a while (I
know about the migration to Gitlab)

* Steffen Macke, one of Dia's previous (co?)maintainers is not alive any
more

* I have contacted past maintainers/developers without hearing from any
of the except for Thomas Harding, who asked me to get in touch with Gnome

I maintain a Dia fork on Github, where I'm trying to merge useful
patches and I am a co-maintainer of the Dia package in Debian.

Would it be possible to get commit access to Dia's Gnome git repository
so I can help maintaining Dia? Who shoud I contact to give me commit rights?

My account on Gnome Gitlab is at [5].

Thanks,
*t

[0] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/dia/blob/master/dia.doap
[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2017-January/msg00003.html
[2]
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&product=dia&query_format=advanced&order=changeddate%20DESC%2Cpriority%2Cbug_severity&query_based_on=
[3] https://github.com/tpo/dia
[4] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/dia
[5] https://gitlab.gnome.org/tpo