Maintainers, please check if you actually depend on intltool

Hi,

As you probably know, for some years we have been trying to move to
upstream gettext [1]

A lot of modules have been migrated, but is possible that change is
not reflected in gnome-build-meta [2] yet (this is the repo the GNOME
Release Team use to make releases)

So, if you can go through the list at [3] and open MR's to reflect the
real dependencies of your module, that would be great

Take attention to the warning on the top of the page though! A release
of your module with the dependency change should exist, if not we will
have to revert to do the next GNOME release

Cheers,
Javier

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/GnomeGoals/GettextMigration
[2] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-build-meta