Re: Gtk-Doc Manual in DevHelp

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 12:28 PM, Lanoxx <lanoxx gmx net> wrote:
Hi All,

It would be nice if I could get some response about my question from the
community. I spend several days of work on this and I would like to know if
there is a change that my patch gets merged into Gtk-Doc. I am restating my
question in case it was not clear from my original mail what I was asking:

It's probably best if you create a new gtk-doc merge request with this
change as in the end the gtk-doc maintainers have to decide.

Does anybody have objections on merging my patch which installs the GTK-Doc
Manual as HTML so it can be read via DevHelp?

I haven't looked at the patch, but having the manual in devhelp seems
good to me.