Re: Gtk-Doc Manual in DevHelp

Hi Bastien,

In this case gitlab is misleading. Stefan accidentally merged my whole branch and later reverted this
specific commit. So my question still stands.

Cheers
Sebastian

On 8. Aug 2018, at 16:17, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:

On Fri, 2018-08-03 at 09:03 +0200, Sebastian Geiger (Lanoxx) wrote:
Hi all,

<snip>
I have tested my patch and I can view the GTK-Doc Manual in DevHelp.
would be very happy if this change could be merged into Gtk-Doc.

Sorry, but I don't quite understand what you're asking of the wider
community. The patch was merged in this MR:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk-doc/merge_requests/3

Was there anything else that needed happen?

[1]: https://developer.gnome.org/gtk-doc-manual/

[2]: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk-doc/commit/ffd5f97ed73a670f1b
7687d9a39e80f5f7941332