Re: Wayland screen capture

On Mon, 2018-04-30 at 17:18 +0200, Jonas Ådahl wrote:

On Wayland, you should use the API provided by xdg-desktop-portal:
org.freedesktop.portal.ScreenCast. It is not directly related to X11
though, and should work the same no matter what windowing system you
use. Read more about it here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Mutter/RemoteDesktop

Thanks. That looks reasonable to implement, at least for full-screen
sharing. I'll come back to individual windows later. If I update to
Fedora 28 do all those instructions about having to rebuild stuff for
myself and enable the features go away?