Re: Documentation - language default

On 04/05/2018 10:18 AM, Allan Day wrote:
I've been involved in quite a few discussions
about GNOME's developer documentation over the years, and have done a
fair amount of work on developer documentation design in the past [1]
(this came out of a meeting we had at GUADEC in 2016), including
creating a new prototype site last year.
Do you have links to notes or anything from that GUADEC meeting? I wasn't at that one, and wasn't aware of previous work on this. Also is your prototype still live somewhere?

--
Michael Hall
mhall119 gmail com