Re: Documentation - language default

Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Some of you may be aware that we have started a documentation effort in
order to give application developers a proper set of documentation for them
to write applications.

I'm not aware of this. Can you provide some more information? (Who's
involved, what the scope is, etc?)

We would like to validate what the
current state of javascript is for writing applications and whether we now
have good support in flatpak, debugging toolchains (eg gjs and builder) and
other factors we might have not considered but should be identified.

My suggestion would be to speak directly to the relevant maintainers,
and to a few maintainers of apps using JavaScript...

Allan