Re: Updating GNOME Goals?

Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> I have a list of about 12 apps that don't have search providers and
> probably should. I'd love for us to make some progress on that -
> would it make a good goal?

Let's fix the search providers infrastructure first. They're unusable
on slow machines, and slow down faster machines.

I'm really keen for us to make progress on search coverage. It's an area where we can deliver real value to our users and we have historically failed to make progress. If our search infrastructure needs more work, it would be great if we could make it happen sooner rather than later!

Allan