Re: GitLab: Default set of status/resolutions/labels for GNOME

I see. Don't panic :)

Lot of us have been doing different works and are quite excited in
general: for example Alex have been setting up CI for Flatpak builds
and we enabled a server with privileges for this reason too, I
received more request for the pilot program than we can handle, I
receive positive outside and internal feedback, etc.

I just want to make sure everyone knows the option to not move exists,
and all depends on you and your feedback.

Best
--
Carlos Soriano
GNOME Foundation