Re: Meson feedback as a user

Just on my own experience, based on the packages I've ported:

* -Dgtk_doc=true
* -Dintrospection=true
* -Dman=true
* -Dconsolekit=false

There is only a minor quirk with this, which is `vala`, because it's a
reserved option name.

Anyway, a common glossary would be welcome, so that not only the
naming scheme is consistent between the different packages, but also
the names themselves.

Best regards,