Re: GNOME Modulesets migrating to BuildStream - clang completion in text editor

Hi,

I've tried a little BuildStream, but I think I'll hit a problem if I
don't use jhbuild anymore: have clang completion in my preferred text
editor, it needs all the *.h files of dependent libraries. Currently
those *.h files are either installed by Linux distro packages, or by
jhbuild in the jhbuild install prefix, in all cases they are available
on the host.

With BuildStream the *.h files are inside the container, so I would need
to run the text editor inside a bst shell to be able to access the *.h
files and have C completion, if I understand correctly.

When you need to hack on a C/C++ project with a text editor like Vim or
Emacs, how are you doing it with BuildStream?

Thanks,
Sébastien