Re: Porting applications to meson

When I was porting gnome-todo, I used graphene meson files as
reference. It uses the generarte_gir function from gnome meson module
to generate the data[0]. You also have another example just at the end
of the the gnome-todo port[1].

Anyway, I can also take a look at it if you want, or you can also
contact me (by mail, or irc on gimpnet) for any doubts you may have.

Best regards,

[0] https://github.com/ebassi/graphene/blob/master/src/meson.build#L171
[1] https://bug781908.bugzilla-attachments.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=352281

Hi Iñigo,