Re: Proposal to deploy GitLab on gnome.org

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 12:04 AM, Mattias Bengtsson
<mattias jc bengtsson gmail com> wrote:
At my work we keep a semi-linear git history:
 - we only allow merges based on the tip of master
 - we always merge with --no-ff (which is what GitLab's merge
   button does)

This gives us grouping of commits into features, while still
making sure our history is reasonably easy to follow.

Do you have a public repo online to see what this looks like?

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director