Re: Paperwork : a personal document manager (scanned and PDFs)

Actually, I already thought of using Flatpak[1]. But one of the problems I will have is regarding Tesseract (OCR): Each language has its own data file(s) (between 1 and 10MB per language). I'm not sure yet how it could be handled with Flatpak. I need to have another look whenever I can.

[1] https://github.com/openpaperwork/paperwork/issues/559