Re: Paperwork : a personal document manager (scanned and PDFs)

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 10:48 AM, jflesch gmail com wrote:

1 mai 2017 17:59 "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com> a écrit:
On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Jerome Flesch <jflesch gmail com> wrote:

On Github, someone told me that there is someone else in the Gnome
design team working on mockups for a new document manager / scan
application[1][2]. It looks quite similar to an application I've been
working on for a while: Paperwork.
Website: https://openpaper.work/
Sources: https://github.com/openpaperwork/paperwork/#readme
Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMazTTM6ltg
The mockups you've seen are not for a new application, but rather to provide a face-lift for simple-scan.

Oh ok, good to know then.
I like simple-scan, and these mockups look promising :-)

I am sure that you'd be welcomed in contributing to simple scan especially if you want to implement the mockups and you find it intriguing.

sri