Re: Looking at Jenkins for CD/CI of GNOME

Allan, I'm working on this with Walter,

I have built https://github.com/albfan/gnome-todo fork from https://github.com/walter-vargs/gnome-todo and after 8 hours (mostly webkit) next compilation was 20 min only (Great)

#sysadmin channel is creating for us that jenkins machine

and George (feaneron) give us some advices and hints to implement a test suite on gnome-todo (using glib testing facilities)

So everything is getting progress