JSON-GLib changed build system in master

Hi all;

today I branched off JSON-GLib; the stable branch is json-glib-1-2 and
the latest release is 1.2.8.

The master branch is 1.3.1, and will become 1.4.0 at some point in the
future. Additionally, the maste branch now builds only with Meson and
Ninja. I've added a simple `configure` script wrapper that takes care
of the build-api[0] compatibility layer (mostly for Continuous).

The last couple of releases in the 1.2.x series have been used to
verify that the build generated via Autotools and the one generated
via Meson will be equivalent, but if you have automated tools that
complain about changes feel free to open bugs against json-glib, and
I'll make sure to fix them.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

[0]: https://github.com/cgwalters/build-api