Re: GNOME Logo Licensing

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 12:55 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
That was what I would have said, if Simon didn't put it so eloquently.
So +1 for a permissive license for the artwork itself, we can control
its usage through the GNOME trademark.

Thanks for the contributions so far.

The main thing the board wants from this thread is to find out which modules are already shipping the logo and which licenses they're using. It would also help to know if LGPLv3/CC-BY-SA-4.0 would conflict with those existing licensing arrangements.

Allan