Hosting Gtef on gnome.org

Hi,

I would like to host Gtef on gnome.org.

Gtef is a library that eases the development of GtkSourceView-based text
editors and IDEs. It is the acronym for "GTK+ Text Editor Framework". It
also serves as an incubator for some GtkSourceView features.

Gtef is currently hosted on my GitHub repository:
https://github.com/swilmet/gtef

Gtef is used by LaTeXila, which is already hosted on gnome.org.

It satisfies all requirements from this page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Prerequisites

So if I have the green light, I'll create the git repository, ask for a
bugzilla account etc.

Thanks,
Sébastien