GNOME accepted for GSoC

Hello all,

GNOME was again accepted for GSoC! \\o//

Thanks to the mentors who've already listed GSoC project ideas! We currently have only around 16 GSoC ideas, it would be excellent to have at least four more mentors with new ideas for this round, as we are used to be one of the biggest organisations and would be awesome to keep it this way :)
If you are interested please add your idea in the wiki [0]. If you are interested but don't have any ideas, please contact us at soc-admins gnome org or one of the admins [1] on IRC and we will help you find some.

For mentors whose ideas are triaged, it's time to register with us!
Please fill the form [2] and we will invite you to the GSoC program in Google's website.
Also, please subscribe to the mentors list [3] if you haven't done so yet. We will send required information for mentors in that list.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us at soc-admins gnome org or any of us on IRC [1].

[0] https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2017/Ideas
[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/admins
[2] https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCuIH2mY7D6aMvQs0jFymTc_7AwEC5lX54NYa24a6bI1pvOw/viewform?usp=sf_link