Re: Proposal to deploy GitLab on gnome.org

At the risk of reopening this debate, here's an interesting LWN article about why Debian has rejected a proposed move to GitLab:

https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/724986/c26a7fab6ab5981b/

(For those unfamiliar with LWN, the subscriber link is just to allow you to bypass the paywall.)

It looks like the primary concern was the open core business model and enterprise features missing from the community edition. I think we had some rough consensus on this list that the primary missing enterprise feature we need in the open source edition is rebase-style merge requests. Was there anything else?

Michael