Re: Meson feedback as a user

On Sun, Jul 2, 2017 at 7:27 AM, Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet gnome org> wrote:
Out of curiosity, let's look at other GNOME-related modules that use
gtk-doc. What is the name of the option that enables gtk-doc?
- pango:        enable_docs
- gtk+:         enable-documentation
- graphene:     enable-gtk-doc
- atk:          enable_docs

JHBuild passes -Ddisable_gtkdoc=true to all meson modules by default. Looks like that will work for zero of the above modules. :)

I wonder, is it smart enough to know that an option named disable_foo is the inverse of an option named enable_foo? What about the hyphenated form, enable- and disable-? I was expecting all projects would use underscores for meson options, so I'm surprised to see hyphens at all....

Michael