Re: Meson feedback as a user

You can also use mesonconf, which will show you all the available options, even those present in the meson_options.txt file  along with their possible values.

To activate those options, you can use either meson or mesonconf:

- meson -Denable_docs=true builddir
- mesonconf -Denable_docs=true builddir

Meson site has some more information regarding build options[0].

I agree with you that it would be nice to use the same name for common options, like gtk docs, just for consistency.

Best regards,

[0] http://mesonbuild.com/Build-options.html#build-options