Re: Thoughs about communication

Hi Matthew, everything well in FOSDEM? Hope so. Is there any plans or schedule for matrix bridge? Just curious

El vie., 3 feb. 2017 a las 16:58, Matthew Hodgson (<matthew matrix org>) escribió:

> On 3 Feb 2017, at 13:00, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
>
> So we don't have to/can't choose channels that are bridged. Not in a
> whitelist fashion. We can however mark specific channels as private
> (for those with sensitive discussions).
>
> Matthew, anything blocking the bridging on our side?

Nothing blocking at all; it's all on our side, which has ended up blocked on FOSDEM - we've had to prioritise a sprint to ship new releases for FOSDEM and are currently all on trains to Brussels. It's top of the IRC bridging backlog and we should get to it early next week. Sorry for the delay...

Matthew Hodgson
Matrix.org