From: Andrea Veri <av gnome org>
Date: 20 February 2017 at 10:09
Subject: Planned network downtime - 14th of March 2017
To: Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org>

Hello,

the RDU2 community cage where GNOME Continuous is currently hosted
will face an 8 hours outage on the 14th of March
2017 (still not sure whether US or EMEA hours will be affected yet).
During this time the physical host will be moved to their final rack
location.

If the outage window is higher than you would have expected we can try
working out other possible solutions with OSAS otherwise please make
sure proper announcements are sent to the user / developer base in time.

At your disposition in case of further details needed,

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas