Slowness problem with GTK-Doc

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 12:48:56PM +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Sat, 2017-02-11 at 18:35 +0100, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
For big projects like GTK+, building the docs takes several hours on
my machine, and there are anyway too many warnings, with huge
'unused' files…

just out of interest, do you run gtk-doc with address sanitizer
(libasan) preloaded? I just faced myself, when running gtk-doc with
ASAN preloaded, that it takes ages to finish, but without it the same
project finished within minutes (evolution-data-server speaking, size
of its gtk-doc is comparable to gtk+, I believe).

Thanks for the hint, but I don't have libasan installed. So it must be
something else. I thought everybody had the same slowness problem with
gtk-doc. I have an Intel core i5, so there is a problem if it takes
several hours to build the GTK+ docs. I can try with
evolution-data-server.

--
Sébastien