Subject: Re: Thoughs about communication
Local Time: February 3, 2017 1:43 PM
UTC Time: February 3, 2017 12:43 PM
From: desktop-devel-list gnome org
To: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>
Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>

Heya,

Should we go ahead then? Sri, let's go with #gnome and #engagement for now? If the bridge works out well, we can move more channels to it soon.

I believe only thing needed is Matthew to set it up in matrix.org and gimpe.net opers set it up the bridge right?

Best regards,
Carlos Soriano