Re: GitLab update: Moving to the next step

On 7 December 2017 at 17:19, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
On 12/07/2017 11:01 AM, Milan Crha wrote:

b) How do I reply to a comment?

This one should be a blocker to migrating any more projects.

(1) Canned replies. I would rather stay with Bugzilla forever than give up
canned replies.

Can we please drop this hyperbolic tone of "oh my god this new
platform doesn't work exactly like Bugzilla so we need to stop
everything until we replicated the subset of Bugzilla I like",
repeated for a bunch of maintainers with different subsets?

This is entirely not constructive.

You were not born with innate knowledge of Bugzilla, and even
Bugzilla's features that we use (the ones that survived the various
rebases) have been implemented over the years. I'm sure we can
re-implement stuff while we migrate, instead of expecting everything
to be as it was as a precondition for the migration.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
https://www.bassi.io