Re: GitLab migration status and roadmap

On Mon, 2017-08-14 at 11:02 +0200, Jens Georg wrote:
Hello all,

As you may know we continue working and pushing for our transition
from Bugzilla and cgit to GitLab.
Similarly to what we said in the previous mail thread, we are still
in
the pilot program phase, that means projects that go into our real
deployment at gitlab.gnome.org [1] are still manually added and
they
have to request us to join. We had have many projects and
maintainers
asking us to move, but as said to you individually we are holding
the
gates until we fix our remaining blockers.

I'm currently massively underwhelmed by the overall performance and
snappiness of the web interface, even for a small project with not
that
much commit history.

To be fair, Bugzilla used to be instant and now takes around 10 seconds
to show a page from Europe. So it might be something more general than
Gitlab.