Re: developer.gnome.org and meson

On 9 August 2017 at 20:57, Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 03:20:38PM +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
After all, Linux
distributions rebuild the documentation when building the binary
packages anyway

I see that in the gspell-doc package on Fedora 26, some html pages have
links to /home/seb/jhbuild/... (a problem with the gtkdoc-fixxref
config). That's my home directory :-) so definitely Fedora didn't
re-generate the docs

That's all kinds of broken — that's why distro re-generate the docs, typically.

(and it would be painfully slow, it takes several
hours on my machine to generate the GTK+ docs).

Distributions typically use something slightly more beefy than a
typical PC hardware for their builds.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--