Re: GitLab New Repo Policy

Hey Shaun,

Yes, we are blocking on the hooks. I would recommend to wait if you want some hooks in place (kinda required for official GNOME repos). But I guess this is just for your personal project, so probably is fine.

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
On Thu, 2017-08-03 at 19:29 +0100, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
> Shaun you should go ahead and do this, this is a production instance
> and the only problematic point is migrating official GNOME repos. Go
> ahead and share feedback with us!

Thanks Alberto! Where's the best place to send feedback? I'll toss this
here for now: Whenever I push, I get this:

remote: hooks.mailinglist is not set
remote: Can't connect to server: No route to host
remote:
remote: We trust you have received the usual lecture from the local
System
remote: Administrator. It usually boils down to these three things:
remote:
remote:     #1) Respect the privacy of others.
remote:     #2) Think before you type.
remote:     #3) With great power comes great responsibility.
remote:
remote: sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified

The push goes through fine though. Looks like some hooks aren't set up
right. No biggie to me. Just letting you know.