Re: GitLab New Repo Policy

Shaun you should go ahead and do this, this is a production instance
and the only problematic point is migrating official GNOME repos. Go
ahead and share feedback with us!

Hi all,

I'm wondering if we have a policy in place for creating new repos in
our shiny new GitLab instance. I'm working on new infrastructure for
help.gnome.org. It may or may not pan out, but it would be useful to
have it public so others can play.

This seems to me like something I ought to create under my personal
namespace (gitlab.gnome.org/shaunm/help.gnome.org). That's what I'd do
if I were to do it on GitHub. But I'm unsure if our infrastructure is
set up to handle hundreds of people each creating dozens of little
projects like that, especially now during the test phase.

Thoughts?

--
Shaun