Re: For projects switching to Meson *only*

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 9:24 AM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
I'd be happier, though, if maintainers that are planning to drop
autotools also dropped me a line so that I don't wake up to a string
of failed builds and then have to figure out whether or not this was a
planned break, or just general CI failure. *Especially* if the
maintainer also fixes the jhbuild moduleset.

So, I guess the real question is: communicate these changes
beforehand, instead of pushing to master and then going home without
looking at the explosion?

Yes, and my apologies for failing to do this yesterday when I switched over Epiphany. I even left JHBuild broken. Maintainers, please don't do that. :)

Michael