Re: GNOME 3.22.0 newstable tarballs due (and more) (responsible: mclasen)

Hi,

On Wed, 2016-09-21 at 02:14 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
I couldn't and I said so. To a release team member.

Well that's all we ask, thanks. There was probably a communication
failure. :( Happens.

We've always
figured out how to include stuff released on the Tuesday, why can't
we
this time?

Matthias rebuilt the version set at least once today in order to pick
up stragglers. Not sure why your releases didn't get in; seems like
today's other releases didn't either. I'll let him answer.

Note also that there's less flexibility for the .0; we don't want to
wait until Tuesday night to start building things as that doesn't leave
much time for last-minute problems. .0 is the Big One and it's got to
be ready to go Wednesday morning!

 Or maybe you need to change the schedule if Monday is bad
for so many people.

Maybe, but I don't think that's the problem, I think people just ignore
the tarball deadline and focus on the release team deadline two days
later.

Michael