Re: GNOME 3.22.0 newstable tarballs due (and more) (responsible: mclasen)

On Fri, 2016-09-16 at 00:00 +0000, Release Team wrote:
Hello all,

We would like to inform you about the following:
* GNOME 3.22.0 newstable tarballs due
* Hard Code Freeze ends

Hi,

The following modules missed the Monday deadline and will be included
in GNOME 3.22.0 with an unstable version number:

core: adwaita-icon-theme, at-spi2-atk, at-spi2-core, cheese, evince,
gjs, glibmm, gnome-backgrounds, gnome-boxes, gnome-characters, gnome-
control-center, gnome-logs, gnome-online-accounts, gnome-settings-
daemon, gobject-introspection, gsettings-desktop-schemas, gtkmm,
libsigc++, orca, sushi, vino, yelp

apps: bijiben, dconf-editor, gnome-chess, gnome-devel-docs, gnome-
mahjongg, gnome-nibbles, gnome-sound-recorder, gnome-sudoku, gnome-
taquin, gnome-tetravox, gnome-tweak-tool, iagno, quadrapassel, tali,
vinagre

It's too many modules. Please maintainers, let's make 3.22.0 releases
of these modules in time for 3.22.1 and let's do better for GNOME 3.24.
If you need help releasing your module on time, please ask release team
(or any GNOME maintainer). We don't mind helping with a few modules
that would otherwise be late, but we can't handle this many.

The release deadline is always Monday. Tuesday is too late. If you
can't do Monday, please do it over the weekend or on Friday instead.

Michael