Re: [gnome-women] mentor for Outreachy!

Hi Marina,

I'll be glad to support in Marketing :)

Cheers,

Flavia

Hi all,

Thanks to a confirmed sponsorship from the GNOME Foundation, GNOME is participating in Outreachy in the upcoming December round! Please consider adding your project idea and yourself as a mentor at https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/Outreachy/2016/DecemberMarch to help someone from an underrepresented background become a part of our community.

Because GNOME only usually has a few participants in Outreachy, we are looking to offer projects that are most strategic for GNOME. These include, but are not limited to, projects in the area of privacy, developer experience, GTK+, core experience, core applications, and web infrastructure.

Please add your ideas as soon as possible. The application period for Outreachy is already open and the application deadline is October 17.

Thanks,
Marina