Re: Switching from Autotools to CMake for core evolution products

On Mon, 2016-10-10 at 18:33 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Mon, 2016-10-10 at 11:51 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
Javier has tagged evolution and evolution-data-server to pre-cmake
versions in gnome-continuous.

      Hi,
I know, I coordinate the change with Javier online. He already gave
me
two links as examples, I gave him a stub which can be used in all the
four projects, only the same/similar arguments as in jhbuild will be
added. I believe the evolution projects will be untagged by the end
of
tomorrow or so (I do not want to set any deadline for Javier, I'm
happy
he's helping me with this part).

OK. I don't think it particularly makes any sense to carry patches in
gnome-continuous for GNOME-hosted modules - I would expect that if we
need a stub configure script, it should just be added to the module.

- Owen