Maintainer needed for Bijiben

Hi all,

The Notes app (also known as Bijiben) needs some new blood. It has been slipping recently and is probably going to end up being dropped altogether. This would be a real shame because a lot of work has gone into it and it has loads of potential. On the design side we have lots of plans for the app and there are many cool possibilities for things we could do with it. Also, every operating system needs a good built-in notes app; it would be sad if GNOME doesn't have one!

Bijiben's bugzilla is in a good state and Pierre-Yves, the current maintainer, is happy to help a new recruit get up to speed. It's mostly written in C. The most pressing issue is either to upgrade to WebKit2 or drop WebKit in favour of GTK+.

Any takers?! :)

Allan