Re: Script to format the functions in a C header?

Ok, thanks, I can look at clang-format if it supports the GNOME/GTK+
convention for formatting function prototypes in a header.

Otherwise I can write a new script, and re-use some code from
lineup-parameters:
https://github.com/swilmet/gnome-c-utils
(it's based on regexes, so it's clearly not ideal, but it does its job).

In case this is really needed, check out coala.io/writingbears - it's
made for that and you get editor plugins, result management, ignoring
etc. out of the box without having to write a binary.

But seriously, there's so many formatting tools already out there,
there must be something that works out of the box.