Re: Keep shipping also generated gtk-doc html/ folder?

On Thu, 2016-06-23 at 10:35 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
It would be interesting to know whether anyone uses the html/ files
without --enable-gtk-doc these days, but I understand it's a hard
question.

Gentoo uses the html/ contents if they are available, because (1)
regenerating docs using gtk-doc is often very slow, and (2) it brings
in more build-time dependencies that annoy some of our users.

I suspect that other source-based distros do the same.