Re: Design help requested: Certificate Chooser UI.

On Wed, 2016-05-11 at 13:08 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
Tyagi is working on a GSoC project this year, implementing a
certificate chooser which will probably live in the GCR library.

I would love to have exactly this thing available for use, for example,
from gtk-vnc and vinagre.

Right now gtk-vnc assumes that the user will put certs and keys in some
hardcoded locations.  The code more or less allows for a scheme where
the user would be prompted for them instead; I'd love to have a good API
to call there.

  Federico