Re: GNOME Games source name

Also this name change causes no or next to no problem from the project's POV

I meant "Also this name collision causes...".

Adrien Plazas

Le mer. 1 juin 2016 à 13:47, Adrien Plazas <kekun plazas laposte net> a écrit :
AFAIK the application is already distributed in Arch since 3.18 and as a Flatpak with the gnome-games name. Also this name change causes no or next to no problem from the project's POV as the gnome-games name is deprecated since at least two years now.

This seems like a distribution problem and one which is specific to Debian and its derivatives, so after more reflection changing the project's name is probably not the solution, especially as nothing prevents Debian to use a different package name like the one suggested by Michael.

Cheers,
Adrien Plazas