Re: librest API/ABI breakage

Hey Philip,

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 02:51:45PM +0100, Philip Withnall wrote:
OOI, are you going to take the opportunity ensure it follows all the
latest parallel installability guidelines as well?

https://developer.gnome.org/programming-guidelines/unstable/parallel-in
stallability.html.en

Highly recommended, as it allows for future API breaks more easily, and
makes sure the headers are in a logical layout in srcdir and when
installed.

As far as I know, librest was already following these recommendations
in its 0.7 version/branch. I took a quick look at the fedora packages,
and I cannot spot obvious issues there. If there are some issues with
parallel installability, we'll fix it ;)

Christophe