Re: GNOME Music needs you!

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 9:26 AM Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
>> Music suffers more from rough edges than lack of features, in my
>> opinion. It would benefit greatly from a new maintainer, particularly
>> if they could review what we already have.
>
> So, follow up - what needs to be done right now?  I assume we want to start
> advertising for either a maintainer or to work on the newcomer bugs?

I've spent some time updating the Music Bugzilla product and the wiki
pages, so there's a good set of bugs for new contributors:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Music/Roadmap

We could potentially do some more advertising around this (the list of
polish bugs in particular) - a blog post to Planet GNOME wouldn't
hurt. I'm not sure what else we can do though.

I would really like to start exporting our bugs to other places like openhatch.  Since they work with students, it will give us that much more exposure.

sri

Allan