Re: Pull request template for github mirror

On Fri, 2016-02-26 at 23:16 +0100, Thomas H.P. Andersen wrote:
I volunteer to create template files for all our mirrored
repositories if
there is interest. I understand that adding these files upstream may
be
controversial, but I think that being visible on github is helpful to
new
developers, and this could be a way to avoid those lost patches.

Thanks for volunteering, Thomas. This is a good idea. We are losing
contributions and contributors due to this issue. If we can solve it by
adding one file to each repo, we should do that. Without a fix like
this, I frankly think our presence on GitHub is causing more harm than
good.

Adding an extra file to each repo is hardly ideal, but it's not a big
deal either. This is a cost we can accept.

Michael